Chuckin’ Ribbits is all we do at Scum Frog and the all-new, ultra-long casting Launch Frog is the new pinnacle of technical design and performance in a topwater frog, crafted from 100s of hours of on-the-water product testing and refinement. The key to the Launch Frog’s performance is the unique tungsten “parasite” weight system which adds weight without bulk to the hook shank.
The Launch Frog gives you maximum distance in a top water frog while premium frog hooks and high compression body deliver the highest hook-up rate possible in a hollow body frog. The Launch Frog delivers a super-soft high compression wide body design wrapped around a premium 5/0 RED double frog hook for maximum water displacement and buoyancy.
The Launch Frog also takes advantage of the famous Scum Frog brass button rear-weight to maintain a nose-up frog profile critical to frog performance. Every Launch Frog is finished in a 40-strand premium silicone skirt.
- Manufactured at American Baitworks in Mississippi, USA
- Heaviest frog in the Scum Frog line up (weighs in between 5/8oz and 3/4oz)
- Larger body for increased buoyancy
- Brass button-style tail weight
- Internal tungsten weight system
- Premium “RED” double frog hook
- 40-strand premium silicone skirt
- Comes in eight digitally printed realistic colors
About the Parasite Tungsten Weight System
Scum Frog’s proprietary weight system was developed specifically for the company’s Launch Frog. The parasite system is a tungsten weight with integrated locking tabs that enables the weight to be attached securely onto the shank of the hook to ensure proper weight distribution and consistent performance with every frog we build in our Mississippi-based manufacturing facility.