For instructions on requesting repair or replacement of your American Baitworks Co. product, please see the Service page.
If you have warranty, service or parts questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is Halo Fishing Rods’ priority to ensure our customers’ satisfaction by building top quality rods at an affordable price. We endeavour to make rod replacing a fair, smooth, and quick process. Please see the warranty process below.
THE BELOW FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT AND MAILED WITH YOUR WARRANTY OR REPAIR CLAIM. NO ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THIS FORM, RETURN SHIPPING FEE, AND A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE. THE APPROPRIATE REPLACEMENT FEES MUST ACCOMPANY THIS FORM.
TIPS & GUIDES
Broken tips or guides will not result in a full rod replacement. In the event of a tip or guide failure, we will ship you replacement parts.
- 90 days free replacement warranty with a copy of dated receipt (no exceptions) directly with Halo Fishing Rods the shipping will still be charged.
- All Halo Rods carry a non-transferable warranty.
- Dealers are able to give over the counter warranties as long as a copy of a dated receipt is given or emailed to Halo Fishing Rods for each replacement rod requested.
- Rods carry a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- HALO Fishing Rods will replace or repair your rod, if the damage is deemed, by HALO Fishing Rods, to have resulted from defects in material or workmanship. If it is determined that the damage to your rod is due to other than defective materials or poor workmanship we will contact you personally regarding your options.
- Tips and Guides are not included in this warranty, however HALO Fishing Rods will provide you with tips & guides should any problems occur.
- After 90 days, with a dated receipt, the replacement fee below must be included with your shipping fee and a fully-completed warranty claim form.
- Twilite Series = $50
- Daylite Series = $40
- Crankin Series = $40
- RAVE Series = $30
- Titanium Series = $90
- This warranty does not cover fire, theft, loss, intentional breakage, modification or customization of the finished rod. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor failures caused by accidents, abuse, misuse or improper care.
- Shipping is $25 directly with Halo Fishing Rods.
- For dealers the replacement will be shipped with the next order. If the order doesn’t meet the requirement for free shipping then the shipping will be charged.
- Rods discontinued or out of stock – customer can upgrade to a different model but they will need to pay the difference at MSRP.
- All clearance rods carry no guarantee.
- All replacements to Canada add $40 extra for duties and taxes.