For instructions on requesting repair or replacement of your American Baitworks Co. product, please see the Service page.
If you have warranty, service or parts questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is Halo Fishing Rods’ priority to ensure our customers’ satisfaction by building top quality rods at an affordable price. We endeavor to make rod replacing a fair, smooth, and quick process. Please see the warranty process below.
THE BELOW FORM MUST BE FILLED OUTNO ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THIS FORM, RETURN SHIPPING FEE, AND A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE.
TIPS & GUIDES
Broken tips or guides will not result in a full rod replacement. In the event of a tip or guide failure, we will ship you replacement parts.
Halo Fishing will warranty your new rod against manufacturers defects for five years from the date of purchase. This warranty is only extended to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. Halo Fishing will replace or repair your rod if the damage is deemed to have resulted from defects in material or workmanship. If it is determined that the damage to your rod is due to other than defective materials or poor workmanship, we will contact you personally regarding your options. Please keep your proof of purchase, since you will have to provide a copy of it to file a claim at any time during the warranty period. Tips and Guides are not included in this warranty. However, we will be glad to send out Tips and Guides if needed to help you if you experience problems with them.
To warranty your rod, please print and fill out the page completely. Please include the required payment in the form of a personal check or money order. Failure to completely or accurately fill out the warranty form will result in a delay in the process. A $30.00 fee will be required after one year from the date of purchase along with a $25.00 shipping charge. Rods that are warrantied within one year of purchase will only require the shipping fee.
NOTE: You may be required to ship the broken rod back to American Baitworks to process your warranty claim.
- All Halo Rods carry a non-transferable warranty.
- Dealers are able to give over the counter warranties as long as a copy of a dated receipt is given or emailed to Halo Fishing Rods for each replacement rod requested.
- Rods carry a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- HALO Fishing Rods will replace or repair your rod, if the damage is deemed, by HALO Fishing Rods, to have resulted from defects in material or workmanship. If it is determined that the damage to your rod is due to other than defective materials or poor workmanship we will contact you personally regarding your options.
- Tips and Guides are not included in this warranty, however HALO Fishing Rods will provide you with tips & guides should any problems occur.
- This warranty does not cover fire, theft, loss, intentional breakage, modification or customization of the finished rod. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor failures caused by accidents, abuse, misuse or improper care.
- Shipping is $25 directly with Halo Fishing Rods.
- For dealers the replacement will be shipped with the next order. If the order doesn’t meet the requirement for free shipping then the shipping will be charged.
- Rods discontinued or out of stock – customer can upgrade to a different model but they will need to pay the difference at MSRP.
- All clearance rods carry no guarantee.
- All replacements to Canada add $40 extra for duties and taxes.