What can I order?
You may order all items shown on our online store.
How can I order?
You may order via our secure online ordering system.
How can I pay?
You may pay with a Mastercard, Visa card, Discover Card or American Express. Please note that American Baitworks Co. may require additional information from you before we can process your order.
**Note: If there are any billing issues with your order, you will be notified via email. If we do not receive a response to the e-mail within a 48-hour time period, the order will be cancelled. American Baitworks Co. may require additional information from you before we can process your order. We will contact you via email or by phone if this is necessary.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We pack and ship all orders within 2 business days after being placed.
- Please note that our warehouse doesn’t ship orders over the weekends or on holidays.
Please note our hours of operation when placing an order.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
What happens if I don't receive my package?
Priority Mail Express & Priority Mail
With some exceptions, Priority Mail Express shipments include up to $100 of insurance and Priority Mail shipments may include up to $50. American Baitworks Co. will replace packages that are lost or damaged during transit.
Note: Any mail service that does not offer a tracking service are NOT insured. American Baitworks Co. will not replace packages that are lost or stolen if the mail service chosen by the customer does not offer a tracking service. American Baitworks Co. will not be responsible for lost or stolen shipments to a non-current address. If we are not notified of an address change before the shipment of your order, refunds, or replacements for a lost or stolen package will not be accepted.
Returns and Exchanges
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with an item you have purchased from this site, and it is undamaged, please return within 30 days for a full refund. Merchandise must be returned in the original carton with original packaging, accessories, and instructions. Products returned in non-salable condition may be subject to a restocking fee.
Returns and Warranties Return Items To:
American Baitworks Co.
5700 Gulf Tech Drive
Ocean Springs, MS. 39564
Customers will be responsible for shipping charges on the returned product.
***Please make sure to record your tracking number. ***
Will I have to pay any taxes or import duties?
There are no U.S. taxes for international customers; however, you will be responsible for any additional customs handling fees, duties and/or taxes. Because each country is different, and these fees change often, we do not know these fees. Your local post/customs office can give you this information. California and Minnesota residents are subject to the state sales tax.
American Baitworks Co. wants you to be completely satisfied with everything that we offer. This begins from the site all the way to the product you select. Product is deemed defective by American Baitworks Co. All products should be shipped back to American Baitworks Co. where our quality control department will examine it and do the following: Consider it defective through American Baitworks Co. standards, and immediately ship your replacement.
Product Review Guidelines
ALL Reviews are monitored before posting, which is why a review may not be posted immediately after it has been submitted. Certain criteria must be met before your review will be considered for posting. Please take the following guidelines into account:
- No obscenities, discriminatory language, or language otherwise not suitable for a public forum.
- One review per person, per product. Exception being updating a review.
- If we find unusually high numbers of reviews for a product posted in a short period of time, we may restrict the number of reviews for that product.
- Reviews should NOT include questions. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Baitworks Co. Reviews are intended to provide helpful and relevant content to customers.
- Non-Post-able Review: This bait is awesome!
- Post-able Review: This bait is awesome! I've caught multiple fish with it. It's easy to cast, engineered well and has a realistic finish.
- Non-Post-able Review: This bait is terrible.
- Post-able Review: This bait is terrible. It does not suspend like it is supposed to and most of the paint has chipped off after a couple uses.
Any Information submitted in a review becomes the property of American Baitworks Co. American Baitworks Co. reserves the right to remove or not post reviews due to inappropriate language or content, as well as reviews that do not follow the guidelines listed above.